Numatic International can be justly proud of its contribution to the environment on a worldwide basis. For more than 30 years we have produced a range of commercial cleaning equipment, each and every item of which is used in the daily improvement of the conditions, in which we all live and work.
We will continually strive to improve our environmental performance. This is beneficial for the environment and makes good business sense. In particular we will;
- Comply with all relevant environmental legislation and with other requirements to which we may subscribe.
- Assess all areas of its operations with respect to its impact on the environment and incorporate those practicable procedures and controls necessary to minimise environmental damage and pollution. To reduce our energy use through the introduction of better housekeeping practices and planned investments to improve efficiency of plant and equipment.
- Set and review annual objectives and targets designed to ensure continualimprovement in our environmental performance.
- Strive to manufacture and sell products that reduce environmental impact but still maintain high levels of performance. This will include reduced energy consumption and the use of recycled materials in our product construction and packaging. We will always design products giving consideration to recyclability at the end of the product’s life cycle
- Ensure that all staff are kept aware of this policy, and their individual environmental responsibilities through an appropriate programme of training and awareness enhancement.
- Display this policy in its offices and all company notice boards. It is available to the general public on application and also through the company website.
- Review this Policy annually
In order to achieve these objectives, it is the policy of Numatic International Ltd to maintain an effective environmental management system that meets the requirements of BS EN ISO 14001.